Dienstag, 17. November 2015

Phototour / Fototour

We all feel so small
hiding under our hoods
but together we grow tall
we grow from weeds to Woods
 
Seeds sprout from frozen soil
right underneath my foot
will you love me when the leaves fall
just like I hoped you would

Vine fingers intertwined
rooted on solid ground
both our stems combined
the same bark wound round and round

Branches like a lifeline
making a trembling sound
no sign of sunshine
rain keeps on pouring down

When the winter come
who will keep me warm
for bare and bald and still we stand
who will come to take my hand
in the storm
(Tom Klose - From Weeds To Woods)



Heiho
(Deutscher Text unter dem Englischen)
I had some time on sunday, to go for a little walk to the river that is close to our village.
There was still some frost (is this the right word? ) so I was able to tok some ice-pictures.
I hope you like the Pictures  ♥
 
 
Huhu,
Ich hatte am Sonntag etwas Zeit einen kleinen Spaziergang zu dem Fluß, der bei uns in der Nähe ist, zu machen. Ich kann mir zwar mittlerweile den Namen merken, aber ich weiß immer noch nicht, wie der geschrieben wird. Kulpen (Külpen ausgesprochen) oder Kolpen (Kulpen ausgesprochen) ... Keine Ahnung...
Naja, viel Spaß mit den Fotos ♥
 






















 
 I hope you like this post, I would be very happy if you leave a comment! :) Here is the song which I have postet at the beginning of this post. I really like this song and of course the singer - Tom Klose! I miss to go to his concerts...
 
Ich hoffe euch gefällt dieser Post, ich würde mich freuen, wenn ihr einen Kommentar hier lasst. ;-)
Hier ist das Lied, dessen Songtext ich am Anfang gepostet habe. Ich mag das Lied sehr, den Sänger - Tom Klose - sowieso. Ich vermisse die tollen Konzerte, auf denen ich schon so oft mit meinen Freundinnen war...
 
 
Hier ist seine Facebook Seite, falls ihr mehr von Tom Klose erfahren wollt.
Here is his facebookpage, if you want to read more about the singer Tom Klose :)
 
Mange hilsen og vi ses,

      ~ Famechen ~
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen