Freitag, 18. Dezember 2015

18. Blanket (Decke)

When the music hits me, I feel no pain
That's why I gotta put you on again and again
I take the needle off the technics and put it in my vein
All my troubles get crushed as the rush hits my brain
And away goes trouble down the drain

I see only what I wanna see
I be only who I wanna be

My blanket covers me

Music is my sanctuary
Music is my blanket

(Urban Species feat Imogen Heap - Blanket )

Hei!
Blanket. I didn't knew what I should write to this Topic until I found this song. Music is my blanket. Yes, Music can be a blanket. You can hide yourself under it. Listen to Music and don't see your Problems, Forget them, because of the Music that is running into your head.
Music helped me during some hard years - but I already wrote about that. ;)


Huhu,

Decke. Was soll man dazu schreiben? Mir fiel absolut nichts ein, bis ich das Lied gefunden habe.
Musik ist meine Decke.
Irgendwie passt es. Musik kann sich über einen legen, wie eine Decke, einen erwärmen und schützen!
Musik hat mir in den letzten Jahren echt geholfen! Aber das habe ich ja schon mehrmals geschrieben. ;)
Unter anderem im Konzertlosigkeits-Post, den ihr hier Nachlesen könnt:
KONZERTLOSIGKEIT GEFÄHRDET DIE GESUNDHEIT!


 
 
Ha! I have one Picture with a blanket... okay , well... a kind of blanket...
okay! It's a pillow ! :D

Ha! Ich habe doch ein Foto wo ich mit einer Decke drauf bin - ist "etwas älter"!
Okay,... eine etwas andere Art von Decke..
Ja, gut es ist ein Kissen! :D

I hope you like this post, I would be very happy if you leave a comment! :) Here is the song which I have postet at the beginning of this post.
 
Ich hoffe euch gefällt dieser Post, ich würde mich freuen, wenn ihr einen Kommentar hier lasst. ;-)
Hier ist das Lied, dessen Songtext ich am Anfang gepostet habe.
 
 
 
Mange hilsen og vi ses,
~ Famechen ~

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen